noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

leah c

leah c 2
leah c 1
"Ooooooo". That's the most intelligent thing I can think to say. I'm totally star struck by these; the millinery, the photos, the beautiful lady with the pretty hair... (those were drooling ellipses). I've posted about Leah C before, but she has an entirely new (to me) section of bridal headpieces and blushers, all of which are just as stunning and photographed just as beautifully as these.

3 comments:

Anonymous on 12:09 AM

I used Leah for my wedding piece. She's so great. She was easy to work with and so talented. I loved it and got so many compliments.

your WEDDING DIVA on 8:06 AM

I love feather facinators. I wish they were more popular here in the states.

Jen of MadeByGirl on 8:49 PM

i love these soo much!
Jennifer Ramos
************************
YOU'RE INVITED TO POST AND VIEW MY BLOG:
http://madebygirl.blogspot.com/

Mackenzie's Sketchbook