noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

not your moma's pumps

bettyemuller
Love, love, love the inspired patterns and unique shapes from Bettye Muller! How perfect would the d'orsay pumps be for a garden wedding? And the gold strappy ones? Perfect for a 20's era, Gatsby-esque to-do. I don't believe I've ever even seen that strap configuration before, but it looks like it would be comfortable enough for dancing the Charleston well into the wee hours of the morning. Here for stores.

1 comments:

mavieenrose on 10:30 PM

Oh my goodness...I wish I were getting married just so I could wear those d'orsay pumps! They are so lovely, and so much more interesting than the "de rigeur" white shoes, which I find terrifically boring. I love that romantic print, and the perfect sage bow. What a great find!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook