noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

diamonds on the... tops of her feet

barefootsandals
These are fun. They're sort of sandals, but sort of jewelry. They're sandals without a sole. They're sandelry.
They come in two styles, "East of Eden"(left) and "Waltzing Matilda"(right). I think they're both beautiful. Something about the idea of foot jewelry seems so exotic and luxurious to me, it screams "Princess from a Far Away Land". The only hitch is that you can't wear shoes and sandelry. You have to choose. This makes me think that the sandelry would be ideal for a beach wedding, or a tall bride. Visit Debra Moreland for details.

2 comments:

Tristan on 11:40 AM

I think that these are just about the greatest thing ever. Thank you so much for finding them!

alexgirl on 10:30 PM

Gorgeous, but it looks less-than-practical. Too bad it can't be a fabulous arm band or something.
I like your site, btw!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook