noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

white house, black market

whitehouse1
whitehouse2
I've gotten four calls already this week from brides looking for black and white wedding invitations. This means that there are probably a lot of brides out there looking for black and white bridesmaid's dresses. Yes, that was quite an astute deduction. Yes, I know, I am very detective like. Yes, I will stop now.
If you really don't love the matchy-matchy exactly the same bridesmaid's look, you should check White House, Black Market. The dresses coordinate beautifully, but allow for a little personal style.

3 comments:

Anonymous on 10:29 AM

these are so pretty and elegant!
i love black & white at weddings...

Anonymous on 8:29 AM

Good idea!

White House, Black Market is my favorite store. They aren't everywhere but when I'm in a town that has one I have to stop! I always find something I like.

Rhonda

hiphostess on 5:58 PM

these are soooo pretty! I'm going to have to brainstorm an excuse to buy the bottom one! :)

Mackenzie's Sketchbook