noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

bags for girls

amici clutches
More great clutches from Amici. They make the cutest most affordable evening bags ever! If I were a bride, I might even buy one of these clutches for each of my bridesmaids and not feel guilty about it. I think I'd pick something that complimented their bridesmaid's dresses so they could carry it, day-of. I might also go to the antique (flea market) store and pick out a pretty embroidered lace/linen hankercheif for each girl. Because I would never EVER give an empty container as a gift, I'd put the hanky in the purse along with something sentimental; maybe a picture, a poem, or a twenty.

1 comments:

bluebird on 12:40 PM

i really really really like these.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook