noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

tj & co

TJco
Lizabeth emailed me this afternoon to tell me about these from TJ & Co. I think the cuff links would be a perfect gift from a bride to a groom on their wedding day. The images can be whatever you want, but I was thinking that pictures of grandparents or loved ones who can't be present would be really meaningful. My mister and I hung pictures of couples in our lives that inspired us at our wedding, we covered a whole wall! We each have a set of grandparents who celebrated their 50th wedding anniversaries, and they were (and still are) a tremendous inspiration to us. The cuff links are the same idea, but might be a more subtle, more personal way to keep your inspirations close at hand on your wedding day. Pun totally intended.

1 comments:

Julie at Belle Vivir on 10:42 AM

I love this. I can see me wearing it .

Mackenzie's Sketchbook