noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

vintage lockets

lockets
I'm not sure when lockets went out of style... I know I used to be fascinated with them when I was little. I always thought they had a really mysterious, romantic quality that was very appealing to me. When I stumbled across the vintage locket collection over at vintage rehab, I couldn't help but try and resurrect this old tradition. I thought they could be wonderfully re-purposed wrapped around your bridal bouquet with pictures of you and your fiance, or an image of someone special who you'd like close to your heart on your wedding day.

6 comments:

Kathryn on 8:58 AM

These are beautiful - what a sweet addition they would make to bridal accessories.

Unknown on 9:29 AM

They are beautiful, but I've looked at that Etsy store and the lockets are VERY expensive, especially considering they're all gold-filled, pretty much. You can get a much better deal on eBay., such as a sterling silver locket for much less or even a real gold locket for not much more. The British tended to use 9ct gold which isn't terribly valuable, but it's still gold--look at eBay.co.uk for deals.

Anonymous on 8:05 PM

I just checked out Vintage Rehab's store and wanted to let everyone know about the summer sale. All of the vintage locket necklaces are 25% off and free shipping. Vintage Rehab's jewelry is incomparable to ebay and the prices see very reasonable. I really want one, but deciding which to buy is very difficult since all of them are so beautiful.

Personal Wine on 8:47 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Personal Wine on 8:52 PM

I got a locket from Vintage Rehab for my niece and she loved it. The quality is well worth the price. The chain had been replaced with vintage Chanel chain and stones. I couldn't find nicer on eBay and I tried for weeks.

silver lockets on 1:54 PM

nice post

Mackenzie's Sketchbook