noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

i've got the blues

1ofmykind etsy
I would really love to have enough energy right now to make up a snazzy "something blue" quip about this gorgeous jewelry, but I can't. I'm barely holding my head up. I went to this "Punk Rope" class the other day, where you jump rope for 45 minutes... now I'm having trouble controlling the lower half of my body. I'm going to stop complaining now and let you check out the awesome (and awesomely affordable) stuff over at the 1ofmykind Etsy store. They happen to have several great blue pieces, but don't miss out if you've already got your blue. They've got a nice selection of yellow, green... the list goes on.

1 comments:

Anonymous on 8:45 AM

Love these too!! You always find the best things- keep it up pretty please!!!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook