noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

tiny sugar flowers for you


So you say you can't afford a lavish cake from the city's top cake desinger? Just itching to flex your creative muscles in sugar paste? Why not get a plain ol' white cake and dress it up yourself? These sugar flowers from Wendy Kromer allow you to mix and match, pick and choose. DIY. That's right. I said it. DIY. I know how those words strike fear in the hearts of many. And to you who feel the fear: be still my babies. But for just as many, those three little letters sound like the tinkling of tiny fairy bells at dawn, and this post is for you. Ring. Ring aling.

1 comments:

Anonymous on 5:06 PM

This is great.
I can give these to my caterer for my cupcakes

Mackenzie's Sketchbook