noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

a place for everything...


I love these little travel bags from Stephanie Johnson. I received a bunch of these from my mother-in-law for my bridal shower, and love, love, love them. I don't travel anywhere without them anymore. I have a seperate one for hair clippy's, nail care items, face wash, lotions, earrings... you all are laughing at me aren't you? I can hear it! Laugh it up, Chuckles. The only way I can explain the joy of these bags is to make sure you know just how much fun I have packing and organizing them. Unpacking them? Not so much. My nail care bag is still packed from a trip I took in August. Needless to say my nails are a little, mmmm. Yikes.
Check these out, they make wonderful gifts.

0 comments:

Mackenzie's Sketchbook