noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

peek keep glassware

peek keep glassware
I have no room for more glassware. My cabinets are so crowded (or my kitchen is just so small) that I can't even clean all my glasses at once. Some of them always have to be dirty. If they're all clean, they don't fit into the cupboards. But yet, I remain obsessed with NEW glassware. Especially the botanical champagne glasses from peek keep. I don't drink nearly enough champagne to justify these, but they're so elegant! Peek Keep also offers a gift registry service...

1 comments:

Anonymous on 3:33 PM

Hi...

I found a great furniture/accessory shop with all sustainable products that would be a fantastic resource for brides/grooms looking to purchase or register for gifts that are beautiful, unique, and good for the earth! http://www.vivavi.com/

Thanks for your website...it's always interesting!

meg

Mackenzie's Sketchbook