noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

custom boutonnieres

Twighoney1
HEY everyone! I had amazing vacation full of swimming, eating, sleeping and a lot of driving! I'm happy to be back home and ready to get back to my work. I want to tell you more about the place where we stayed during our trip, but I'll save that for another day when it's not so late and I'm not so tired. For now I'll point you in the direction of Twigs and Honey, an adorable Etsy shop that will custom make your boutonnieres for you in any color combination you can imagine with all manner of beautiful bits and pieces. Aren't they amazing?

Twighoney2

3 comments:

Deirdre Gill on 11:10 AM

Welcome back. The internet is boring without you.

Anonymous on 12:26 PM

Welcome home! Hooray for summer vacations! Love the boutonnières too, such a fun real flower alternative.

Amy (the b-line) on 9:05 PM

I love these bouttoniers! Lovely colors!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook