noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.


anthro bathing suits
I can't tell you how happy I am that they're making interesting one-piece bathing suits again. For a while there it was touch-and-go, with the tankinis and the bikinis and all the other 'kinis. These beauties from Anthropologie would be perfect for your honeymoon, or my summer vacation. Either one.


The Invitation Lady on 11:34 PM

I LOVE the blue & orange one! Super cute!

Couture de Papier on 6:52 AM

I love the yellow one so cute I have to check out..Love your blog too!

Inspired Events By Nycia on 9:56 AM

How cute!!

gift girl on 11:57 AM

Flattering and Fantastic! I am partial to the yellow.

Bliss* on 8:22 PM

I have been coveting the one on the left since i first saw it in the mag. Sadly, Anthro only offers their bathing suits ONLINE (wtf!?). But thank you for posting about the one-piece, it's so nice to see non-matronly suits again!

Kenny on 10:22 AM

Experience an easier way of shopping for bespoke suits & shirts at Euro Tailors

Kenny Surtani on 2:52 PM

The one-piece is cute again and it's about time! Anthropologie knows how to put a modern touch into vintage looks.

Monkela on 12:12 PM

I love the suit on the left, actually I LOVE all ANIKA BRAZIL suits. They are gorgeous!