noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

charmingwall

charmingwall
Sometimes I run across something that's just plain cool, but not necessarily wedding-cool. So if you'll tolerate my illustration-dork side for today, you might get something totally kewl for your walls at the same time! I came across Charmingwall via the daily blog over at Stlyehive, Hive Daily. I came for the delicious illustrative prints, I stayed for prices! Each print is only $20 (wow). My favorite was this one from Evan B. Harris, entitled Whale & Innards. Which incidentally, has a noteably romantic theme... nudge. nudge. Not so far off the wedding path after all!

1 comments:

Unknown on 10:46 PM

I own this! The print quality is so so but the image is so cool that I quickly forgave it. Evan B Harris is so cool.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook