noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

french general

frenchgeneral2
I keep finding these amazing little notions at French General, and I want desperately to use them for something artsy. I'd like to use the straw posies above to make some sort of hair accessory. I think they could also be adorable additions to a bouquet, just to give it that extra little something special. The glass petals would make an amazing addition to a boutonniere to up the formality quotient. I'd love to hear what you might all use these beauties for!

2 comments:

Michelle@Memorable Events on 10:27 PM

My first thought was that they would be really neat on the right cake. Great find.

Holly Hatam on 6:57 AM

Wow! The jeweled flowers would make a fabulous bouquet!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook