noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

ritu beri wedding saris

I found these gorgeous wedding saris by Indian designer Ritu Beri while surfing yesterday. I love the idea that every culture comes up with its own ideal of beauty for the bride, and every culture comes up with something different! I think these are so sumptuous and rich looking, they make me wish I had an occassion were I could wear a sari...


summer on 5:33 PM

haha, these are the tip of the iceberg!! so many more gorgeous lehenga's & ghagra choli's out there! bride's in india usually wear the traditional red & i wear sari's to formal dinners n things- so the occasion doesn't have to be thaaat special :) just get to it!

Kavita on 11:41 AM

Hi Kate -- these items pictured here are not sarees, but lehengas, which is what Ritu Beri is known for. Saris are draped around the body.

Mackenzie on 11:45 AM

I sit corrected! I love them all the same :)

vinay on 4:34 AM

Hi nice collection of Wedding Sarees i like it.

saree point on 5:26 AM

Whether its Bollywood saree, Tollywood saree or sexy saree. All photos can be found at once place, called saree point. This website gives you latest saree photos and saree news. This Sari website has been divided into 3 parts. One gives latest Sari information and photos while the second section provides Bollywood saree information. While the third section have Sari Model photos and information.sari