noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

retro dresses

stopstaring
A little retro to start your Tuesday off right! I love the blue 3/4 sleeve number. What a fun alternative for a fall bridesmaid! Whoa... with the brown clutch! I love it.
*A note of warning* I think one must use caution when accessorizing these retro style dresses. Any use of horn rimmed glasses with these garments is discouraged. The presence of a snood or a pillbox hat could very well make you appear as though in costume. I'd suggest a more modern approach, expecially in regard to your hair/head wear. No pin curls. That being said, I would never, ever discourage you from wearing some peep toe pumps. Never.
Also, when you go to the website, click on the Daddio's link at the bottom of the menu. It will take you to the shopping section of the website. I can't link to it for some reason.

3 comments:

Anonymous on 12:46 PM

totally digging that blue dress... where did you find it?

Sarah on 1:22 PM

I really would love to know where you found these dresses. They are the perfect look for the bridesmaid dresses I want for my wedding. shwista@yahoo.com

Anonymous on 11:22 PM

yes! love the blue too! where can I buy one?

Mackenzie's Sketchbook