noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

a coupe for two


Not really feeling the limo vibe?
Personally, I was dying to rent a vintage taxi cab for my wedding, but sort of gave up on it because it seemed too difficult to coordinate. You can imagine my delight when I saw an article in Brides New York Magazine about filmcars.com, a NYC area business renting antique cars and drivers out for films, photo shoots or weddings.
There are, I've found, other companies renting antique cars around the country, often for prices better than those of limo rentals. A good listing of companies offering this service can be found at antiquecar.com.

1 comments:

Anonymous on 12:12 PM

Thanks so much for the link to antiquecar.com. I have always wanted a vintage car for my wedding--I've just never liked the look of a limo--but I had no idea where to start looking.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook