noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

a real deal

jcrewclutch
I hope everyone enjoyed their weekends! It was so warm here that we went on walks, worked in the yard, took the dog to the park, all without coats! I'm tempted to think it's spring! Deep down, I kind of know better because it always snows once in April, always... Don't get me wrong, it's a good sign, but I'm not getting my hopes up about spring yet. It was a great preview though, and I can't wait for the real deal!
Speaking of the real deal... J. Crew has just come out with these beautiful new evening bags. They come in a nice variety of colors and they are actually a pretty good deal, which is a little unusual for J.Crew, which I sometimes find a little overpriced.

2 comments:

Anonymous on 11:15 AM

These bags are absolutely adorable! I love bows and think these are so tasteful. Check out this Marc Jacobs Inspired Wedding post on OneWed.com:http://www.onewed.com/blog/savvy-scoop/category/beauty-health.

How great are those gold shoes? I think they would be a great gift to the bridesmaids in a wedding - gold goes with everything! Love it.

kevin on 10:34 AM

There is a website seliing discount designer handbags:bagsvendor.com,and offering free shipping for every purchasing. That is nice shop. Maybe you could add it to your derictory list.
Thanks~~

Mackenzie's Sketchbook