noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

floral footsies

flowersandals
I hope everyone had a great weekend! Dell's parents were in town and we had a great time eating and chatting celebrating Dell's birthday... and eating. It was fabulous!
Since it was so nice this weekend, it had me thinking (daydreaming again) about sandals and warm weather. How 'bout these little beauties? Bows on your toes are classic, but flowers could be better! From Urban Minx.

13 comments:

What he ate, what I ate. on 9:21 PM

Oh, these are fabulous. I cannot wait for sandal weather!

caroline duke on 9:28 PM

really pretty!

Anonymous on 11:27 PM

Oh my goodness, these are so so pretty. I'm not a fan of flat shoes but these are an exception to that rule!

http://fab.typepad.com

crazy cat lady on 12:27 AM

pretty pretty :-)

Anonymous on 11:32 AM

THis is what I need for my beach wedding! I ordered them! THank you!!

Anonymous on 5:54 PM

Super cute. I'm so ready for sandal weather already!

Katherine on 8:45 PM

Oh I love the pink ones!

Wedding Corner on 9:04 PM

These are lovely!!!!
~Lilian~

Julia on 8:03 AM

ohhh these are cute! I need some pretty shoes for an upcoming wedding, these would be ideal

Anonymous on 5:15 PM

These were my wedding shoes, but I had them in red!

Ashley Brooke Designs on 9:11 PM

Oh I love these!! I also adore the pink!!!
Thanks for the post!

Unknown on 4:15 PM

you could never go wrong white that delicate white, and the flowers gives it that the touch of spring ...love it!

Emily & Brandon on 2:38 PM

These are fantastic! They would work for both of my wedding events, an April Beach Wedding AND the Memorial Day Backyard Reception! LOVE!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook