noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

paper cake toppers

dsharp
I loved the Martha Stewart Weddings spread featuring the paper stylings of Denise Sharp. Paper wedding cake toppers are kind of a new idea, at least new to me, and I find the change very refreshing. All of sudden, the options seem infinite. One of my favorite pieces from D. Sharp is the Eiffel Tower Candy Box, which I think would make a lovely cake topper. The actual tower part of the box comes off to reveal a tiny space, in which to store a copy of the vows, a surprise for the bride (the space is big enough for a small piece of jewelry), or a treasured family heirloom. Each of the cake toppers pictured here open in a similar fashion.

1 comments:

Anonymous on 1:02 AM

So cool and beautiful! I really enjoy your blog.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook