noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

the knot ring



Insert "tying the knot" joke here. I found these adorable rings over at Keil Mead. The designer is apparently from my neck of the woods, and you all know how much I love to promote neighborly-ness.
I actually thought these (available in white gold, yellow gold, or sterling silver) would be a perfect gift from a groom to a bride (of vice versa) on their wedding day. It's not a diamond or a wedding band, it's just a small token of affection. However small, it is symbolic. When you look at that string around your finger, you'll be reminded of your special day. The day you tied the knot. Aww.
What is everyone else doing for a wedding day gift, if anything? Small tokens? Large ones?

3 comments:

ginny on 10:34 AM

I just got this ring in silver for my birthday from my fiancee. It is just as beautiful in person.

bluebird on 10:52 AM

i love how delicate they look. what a sweet idea.

Anonymous on 10:55 AM

Aww, cute. We're just doing small little gifts, and I bought my fiance the children's book "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein.

I was just wondering... do you know of any good websites where one can buy a nifty tie for the groom and his boys? I'm looking for something bright and fun, and the only ties that I've found have been at Lena Corwin.com... maybe I'm just a bad internet troll!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook