noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

in love with these

Marchesa1
marchesa2
Love these! Each and every one would knock the socks off any groom within the tri-state area. I posted about Marchesa a while ago, but I can't resist pointing them out once again. I love that they're not actually wedding dresses, and even though they're couture they're not so over the top that they'd look out of place as a wedding gown. The top row is part of Marchesa's new resort line, and the bottom (I think), are part of their regular confections. I mean collections.

1 comments:

........................................ on 10:11 AM

i love your perfect taste. thanks for such a great collection of notes, observations, great finds, etc. for brides-to-be!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook