noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

short break

shortbreak
I'm off for a few days to look after some Kenzie Kate stuff. I'll be back to regular posting on Monday. In the mean time, check out some of my favorite wed-blogs for your daily dose of wed-spiration (over in the right hand column). Or, check out the cataloged post categories to the left, with over 500 posts logged, you're sure to find something that tickles your fancy! In the mean time, I'm leaving you with one of my favorite recent pics of Short-Round (so coy!). Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

roopa on 9:54 AM

Ah, how will I distract myself from my work now?

And OH MY GOD your puppy is so freaking adorable!!!!!!

melanie on 11:59 AM

love your dish towels! where are they from?

lucia on 4:23 AM

is that a greyhound?
so beatiful!!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook