noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

not your moma's bows

dresswbows
I'm back! And to start my return off in style, I'm pointing you in the direction of these amazing gowns over at Neiman Marcus. I love that each of these dresses has a rather unexpected type bow. Be it minimal or right up front and center, they're not your Moma's bows. The first one is Jay Godfrey (for a steal) the second is a bit more indulgent, but certainly no less stunning, from Dior.

4 comments:

Miss DTP, Yorkshire, UK on 8:11 AM

I love the Dior one..

Anonymous on 3:34 PM

The first bow looks like it's made out of fondant...

Anonymous on 6:29 PM

Yeah!!! You're back!
I missed my morning dose...
it does sort of look like fondant,
but it is stunning.
It is the necklace alternative for someone with a great neck (and lots of confidence).

Anonymous on 10:34 AM

I also think that these would be great rehearsal dinner dresses. not that I'm planning to wear Dior to my rehearsal or even my wedding for that matter.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook