noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

removeable wall art

blik removeable decals
If you're having a loft event, or getting married in any space with some empty walls to cover, I think these new removeable decals could really spice things up. My favorite, by far, are the birds. They're kind of universal in their symbolism and simple enough to blend into a wide range of party decor.
Trust me, there's great creative potential here. You could create some really nice patterns with the dots, if you're fancy like that. I am totally fancy like that.
As an added bonus you won't have to give up your security deposit. The decals won't peel the paint off the walls, and you can reposition them if you mess up the first time around. I would totally mess up the first time around.

0 comments:

Mackenzie's Sketchbook