noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

makeup tutorial



I love this makeup tutorial series! Elke Von Freudenberg demonstrates how to get a long lasting natural finish to your skin while still managing to cover those red spots I have come to refer to (not so affectionately) as "issues". There is an ENTIRE SERIES of these videos to be found on her blog: The Beauty News, so don't miss it. Not only do I find them helpful, but I often slip into a somewhat Bob Ross like hypnosis whilst watching them. Which I love.

6 comments:

Anonymous on 5:12 PM

wow, thanks! these videos are very helpful...did she post any videos on how to do your eyes? it looks like she stopped at the lipstick...

Anonymous on 5:33 PM

I didn't see anything about eye makeup on the Elke site. For that, and for some other great tips and tricks, go over to

http://www.triciasawyer.tv/index.php/site/drilldown/C3/P0/

Tricia Sawyer has some really great tutorials for eye makeup, including the illusive "smokey eye".

Anonymous on 9:19 PM

Thank you so much for posting this- the tutorials rock. I'm retarded and always thought foundation was supposed to be rubbed in, not sit on top. Opps.

Anonymous on 8:53 AM

oh thanks or the extra link!
yea, kelly, i'm like you...i've been doing that and the streaky blush thing =_=

Anonymous on 10:22 PM

Since the videos were done through Coutoture Media, they've decided to now make $$ off of the videos which was never the intent. They no longer have my permission to promote these videos so only 1/2 are up on YouTube. I'm working on making better videos through my business. Stay tuned! And also, Tricia's videos are awesome...

elke

Anonymous on 9:01 AM

Fantastic Videos Elke, i have been searching for some time now for some make up videos on the internet, my search is over xxxxxxxxxx

Mackenzie's Sketchbook