noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

fashion week 5

Badgley Mishca
I think this is the last Fashion Week post. I'm all fashioned out. This last image is all Badgley Mishca, because they had so many nice dresses.
All in all, I hope you were inspired by some of the dresses I posted this week. The intent wasn't so much that you'd go out and buy them, but more that you'd see some material or detail that you loved and try to work it into your outfit in your own way. Or that you'd pick up on some trends for next spring and be the hippest, most happening, (and don't forget timeless) bride out there.
My husband says I should "do contests on the blog". I'm going to go find out what he means by that. Cheerio.

0 comments:

Mackenzie's Sketchbook