noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

pop beauty eye combos

popbeautyeye
My recent infatuation with eyeshadow has lead me to these combos from Pop Beauty. I'm venturing to Sephora today to try one of them out... Now I wonder if you're supposed to buy based on your own eye color, or the eye color you wish you had. For example, I would like to buy the green one, but I guess I should really buy the brown one. If only they had hazel... I could probably get away with hazel.

ps.I really should be getting the brown

2 comments:

Anonymous on 8:02 AM

It looks absolutely lovely, but the quality sucks! It breaks so easely so now i have blue dust all over my livingroom that´s imposseble to get off the fabrics.

Anonymous on 8:28 PM

I heart my combo, I know many people who have a combo in their eye color, it really makes a difference in your makeup

Mackenzie's Sketchbook