noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

whew!

cupcakeflags
I'm back from a crazzzzzy week- complete with houseguests, 30th (!) birthday, baby shower (!!), and lots and lots of happy memories. I'm so sorry for the lack of posts last week, but I promise this week will be back to normal. I missed you guys! To get things started, I'm pointing you in the direction of these adorable cupcake flags. How cute would these be en masse in a tower of cupcakes?

1 comments:

Unknown on 9:42 AM

The flags are adorable. But fifty cents each for a piece of ribbon on a toothpick seems a bit much, I'd rather make them myself. Or pay my niece a quarter apiece to make them. Heh heh heh.

Anyway, congrats on the baby shower! You must be getting quite far along.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook