noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

feeling festive?

banner
I'm back from what was a rather disapointing weekend. It started out awesome, I was planning to make a bunch of cute little softies for the baby. I managed to make one on Saturday, but then I came down with some sort of stomach bug and I'm still not quite sure if I'm better yet. It's iffy. We'll see.
Anyway, I hope everyone else feels a little better than I do on this hot, sticky Monday. I found these hand-cut, customizable banners over on Etsy, and I thought I'd share them. I love the traditional fiesta vibe they have and they come in loads of colors. Check them out!

3 comments:

anna and the ring on 3:23 PM

Oh tummy bugs are awful. Hope you are feeling better now.

Anonymous on 8:27 PM

these are so adorable! hope you feel better

Ashley on 1:41 AM

What a great idea! I bet it takes forever to hand cut just one of those little banners. Would be sweet at a baby shower in pink or blue.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook