noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.


Lots of poms to love from PomLove! In case you didn't have the time or the patience to make your own.


At Home with Kim Vallee on 10:29 PM

Nice citrus palette.

Chantel Deitz on 11:04 PM

i love these i am using these in the blue color they are so cute, i am hanging them about our cake table, dance floor and bar...what a fun way to add some color and very inexpencive.

Gray Photography - Zach and Jody - Nashville Wedding Photography on 12:52 AM

ooh! Those look so fun and happy! -JG

Alex Davies on 6:27 AM

These are so pretty :)

brides and babes on 9:18 AM

Oh, how I love these! I never get tired of them!!!

Pencils on 10:14 AM

Wow, I love these! I've loved them since I saw them in MS Living (or Weddings.) I'm putting this seller in my favorites so I can get some for my baby's 1st birthday party in the fall. And then I can hang them in her room afterward!

Margaret, Project Wedding on 6:35 PM

I love poms, they're so modern and cute!

Sarah on 9:25 AM

Love these! My bridesmaids and I made hundreds for our big day last summer - we hung them from the beams in a barn (where the reception was)! Here is a pic:

Tickled Pink on 6:52 AM

Just ordered a set of these after seeing them on your blog. I bought them for my baby shower and will reuse them for nursery decor!

Julianne on 11:19 AM

I love these too, I used them for pew markers at my wedding!


Rachel Elizabeth on 12:39 PM

Cute! I want to decorate my office with these.

Yas on 1:19 PM

I have never seen these, they look so cute. A great decor tip !