noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

noctiflora

prismera3
Laura Su from Prismera emailed me the other day to let me know about her amazing new collection, Noctiflora, based on night blooming flowers. I've been following Laura since she started offering her amazing botantical jewelry. She's incredibly talented and someone who's aesthetic I really admire. On top of it all, she's offering a special gift promotion while supplies last, a grey pearl necklace with every purchase during the month of September. I don't know about you but I don't think I'd even need a free necklace to talk me into the Primrose, the Yucca, or the Moonvine. They're just so pritty!

2 comments:

Shannon :: The Scribble Pad on 11:34 AM

Thank you for always finding unique cheeky gift ideas!

Kristin on 9:31 AM

ooh these are so unique! I love the moonvine! I bet these just pop against a nice backdrop of sun tanned skin... ahh summer.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook