noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

anthropologie earrings

anthroearrings
Our house guests left this morning, and I've been recovering from Saturday's ultra-dinner all day on the couch. There's nothing better than a lazy Sunday on the sectional! I came across these gorgeous earrings over at Anthropologie. I love them all, but I think my favorites are the dainty navy blue stones. They would look so lady-like with an updo! Almost as good as Sunday on the couch.

3 comments:

Dani @ Weddings Fresh on 9:50 AM

ah! i love the gold!

Anonymous on 10:01 AM

I am absolutely smitten with all of these! I adore those gold ones and those white ones are also quite fabulous! Fantastic post!

Anonymous on 10:21 PM

I had to comment. I absolutely love the gold ones. Great find.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook