noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

canada should charge me rent

Greetings from Toronto! We're about a week out from the big paper poppy extravaganza, and I'm in town to help my FSIL with last minute stuff. I'll be here in T-town for the next week until the wedding on Saturday, so there will be fewer posts than usual. I'll be back with loads of info, ideas, and pictures when I return to New York next Monday.
In the mean time, I'm taking lots of pictures of the paper poppies in progress. Stay tuned for more from North o' the border, if I can figure out how to get my images out of the camera and into a computer with an internet connection. If I'm not mistaken, there's a Mac, a PC, a memory stick, some sort of "reader", a cable, an ipod, and a partridge in a pair tree all involved in the transfer.
Don't ask.

1 comments:

Anonymous on 6:47 PM

Wow, those are incredible! So pretty! I'd love to know how you made those.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook