Posted by Mackenzie on Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Let's pull up the net, see what we've got this time!
* Shoes that are so retro-tastic.
* This wedding gown, which, if you took the poofy bottom part of the sleeves off, you could totally call it a Claire Pettibone.
* A hanky that's too pretty for anything other than tears of joy.
* A stunning orange wedding sari
* A gorgeous 1930's wedding kimono
* An empire waisted, bell sleeved gown from the 60's (a la that white lacy Micheal Kors frock that kept popping up all over the place this spring)