noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

kenzie kate's etsy adventure

kenzieetsy
I've been harboring a secret! We have been very industrious lately over at Kenzie Kate making holiday cards and gift tags for a new Etsy store! Pause for dramatic effect...
It's been a little hobby as of late, something we've been trying out as a way to play with paper. We use patterns and illustrations from our existing wedding invitations but we're trying different color combinations, different sizes and formats, and of course, we're offering them in smaller quantities. Not that I don't still love wedding invitations. I DO, I do! (In fact, I'm working on several new ones, set to come out in January, more on that later.) I just wanted to spread out a little and stretch my creative legs. Then, after the holidays, we'll experiment with more new stuff. Never a dull day! I'm so looking forward to this project! Anyway, you heard it here first folks! I'd love to know what you think.
We will be adding more and more stuff over the next week or so, so check back often!

8 comments:

K on 9:21 AM

They are lovely and I look forward to seeing some more! You certainly have been busy!

Bridechka on 9:43 AM

These are very pretty, I would say you should definitely keep stretching those creative legs and create even more fun things. My fave is the snowflake card :)

Molly S. on 9:58 AM

Those are gorgeous! I hope you don't mind, but I spread the word about your Etsy store on my blog. I love the red berry pattern, especially on the gift tags. I'll definitely be checking back in your Etsy store often!

Anonymous on 10:02 AM

This is so exciting. You have managed to combine two of my favorite things- etsy and your designs! This has made my morning so far.

Deirdre Gill on 10:03 AM

So pretty. Now everyone can enjoy your work, even if they are not getting married:)

Anonymous on 12:24 PM

So cute! Great Idea...I love it :)

Anonymous on 4:35 PM

Welcome to the Etsy community, Mackenzie! I think it's awesome, since you've done so much to promote Etsy on this blog! In fact, I found out about Etsy because of your blog, and now I'm a seller! good luck, and I can't wait to see more... it's beautiful!

I'd love it if you visited my store as well! www.jviker.etsy.com

Anonymous on 4:26 PM

How exciting! I can't wait to get over to Etsy to check them out. One of my very favorite things about the holidays is the gift wrap! =)

Mackenzie's Sketchbook