noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

fashionface

fashionface
I've been wanting to post about Fashionface for a while. Made up of Nicole and Samantha Chapman, (two sisters who happen to be professional make-up artists), Fashionface.tv is a collection of make-up tutorials ranging from simply beautiful to wildly creative. I have been addicted to watching their segments for a week and a half, but I just can't seem to get a good screen shot! Every time I try I get half closed eyes, mid-vowel face. I finally just decided to post without the screen shots, hoping that you'll take a look see for yourself! Could come in very handy if you're looking to get creative with your bridal makeup!

1 comments:

Britt on 4:58 PM

I absolutely adore them! They're so creative and I'm just all about their accents.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook