noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

old soul, new heart

oldsoul
I hope everyone had a great weekend! We have no baby yet, although today is our official due date. I'm on pins and needles! We spent the weekend painting Dell's office a dapper shade of navy and I baked a batch of Pear Vanilla cupcakes (so good!). If you are interested in the recipe, I amalgamated parts of a few recipes from this awesome website (Vanilla Cupcakes, Pear filling, and Vanilla Buttercream with Candied Pear for decoration), but everything I have tried from this blog has turned out fantastic. I have plans for a DIY manicure this afternoon and an idea for a new invitation I want to work on. In an effort to distract myself from being preoccupied with labor, I am getting a surprising amount of stuff done around here!

In the mean time, check out this amazing headband from Old Soul, New Heart (love the name). For a very reasonable price, one can acquire one of many, many adorable hair accessories. I would also like to point out that this model is a dead ringer for Christina Applegate. Just saying...

9 comments:

anna and the ring on 4:23 PM

Delicious!

Old Soul, New Heart on 5:02 PM

Oh my goodness! We are so flattered - we have been a fan of your invitations for quite some time. Thank you sooo much for posting about us! xoxo

Michele on 5:31 PM

Oh my! Gorgeous! I need this!!!!

Courtney on 11:50 PM

Love that headband! Heading straight to their website now. :-)

MoralesVilanova on 1:31 PM

I really like that!
Gorgeous!

Unknown on 9:16 AM

Wow, the cupcakes sound wonderful.

What he ate, what I ate. on 10:20 AM

Gorgeous!!

Michelle Guzman Photographers on 9:12 PM

Love this headband!!!!!

RobbieLee at Chickiedee on 10:24 PM

This is a stunning headband! I love things with a vintage feel.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook