noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

little black dress

little black dress
The little black dress route is such a great way to coordinate bridesmaids without being too matchy. And what could be more elegant, practical or easy to find? These are some of my absolute favorites for fall, all from Saks, yet none too outrageously priced. I love the drastically different silhouettes, which may be necessary to avoid the we're-off-to-dance-back-up-in-a-Robert-Palmer-video look.

Notte by Marchesa Tulle Trapeze Dress
Milly Funnel Neck Mini Dress
ABS Silk Bubble Mini Dress

2 comments:

People St.Clair on 3:52 PM

Oooh I love all of them. They are divine. If I was asked to be a bridesmaid again I'd show this picture to the bride.

onesmallstar on 11:25 AM

beats the heck out of a red strapless embroidered ruched sequined satin ballgown *any day*. if only! ;)

Mackenzie's Sketchbook