noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

do-in's

hairpins
There's so much happening here! We've got big doin's over at my house! I can't share just yet, I don't want to jinx anything. All I'll say is that we're very busy and that I apologize in advance for any slacking on posts. No, I'm not pregnant and no, we didn't get a french bulldog named "Julia Child". I'll know more after next weekend, and then I will share with the group.
For now, I'll make do with sharing these hairpins I found this weekend. I love the opalescent ones against dark hair, and the black ones (not pictured) in fair hair. They can look either mantilla-esque or more Asian looking, depending on which way you stick them in your 'do and how far you push them in. They're very delicate looking in person. Available here.

0 comments:

Mackenzie's Sketchbook