noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

lanterns and a birdwalk

gglanterns
I couldn't not post about these. They're too pretty. And not that expensive. (Unless you count the overseas shipping) *bites lip*.
BUT you could get a lot of bang for your buck (I mean pound) with these. Great on a buffet table, GREAT as centerpieces. Available here.
I'm going to be on the look out for anything similar a little closer to home. You'll be the first to know.

On a completely unrelated note... Did everyone but me know that John Denver wrote "Leaving on a Jet Plane"? I thought what's her name wrote that... Pachouli Clark? Petula Kline? No? OK. You all know that he died in a plane crash right? Is no one else FREAKed out by this? Why did no one tell me the horrible irony of this song? I love this song. Now it's just incredibly sad. I am not happy about this.

9 comments:

Anonymous on 12:52 PM

ooh.. please do post if you find these lanterns in the states. they are beautiful!!

Kelsey on 1:38 PM

I am soooo loving these! I used paper lanterns that were colorful but plain at my wedding but these are divine!

Anonymous on 8:40 PM

I think they played that song at the end of one of those True Hollywood type things about him. Horrid.

Also, you can get similar versions of these at Pearl River NYC.

Anonymous on 4:04 AM

O.M.G Squeegee Beckenheim has got the low down!!!


http://www.pearlriver.com/v2/FramesCat.asp?iGroup=313

Anonymous on 1:36 PM

glad to help! Lovin' the site!

Anonymous on 10:02 AM

Dean & Deluca- of all places- has very similar ones in the Soho store- $12! They were in Martha Stewart Weddings Winter 2007...leave some for me!

Anonymous on 7:00 PM

I cannot be directed to this site - ugh! Can you let me know what it is? Thanks!

white dots on 1:34 PM

I cant seem to open up the page.

can you kindly please post the link on where you are able to buy the lanterns.. even if its out of the US.

thanks.

R. Schwendeman on 7:14 AM

Chinese wire lanterns and the hanging silk lanterns are very cool. Lots of detail in the wire working which is always hand made. Pretty colors, range of sizes - whats not to like about them?

Mackenzie's Sketchbook