noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

the color of my love

color1
I was browsing on Jamali Garden today, looking for lovelies to share and I came across this photo of Icelandic poppies in pewter bud vases (the vases are available here). I was so inspired by the color combos in this image, I thought I'd do up a color palette using the soft yellow and pewter with pink and sage accents. It's so delicate, but I think the pewter keeps it modern. Incidentally, Jamali Garden is a great place to find floral arrangement supplies, napkins rings, baskets, lanterns, etc. All very hip.
On a side note, when I created the first version of the Havana about 4 months ago, I used this same pewter and daffodil color combo. In the end, I decided to display it on the website in different more autumnal colors. Someday I'll make it for someone in it's original springtime palette...

1 comments:

Miss G on 12:39 AM

okay, I realize I am commenting on an old post but I just was browsing through your blog categories and found this. Thank you so much for posting about Jamali Garden. I found so many great things there at fabulous prices! Thanks for helping ease my budget conscious mind! Kelly

Mackenzie's Sketchbook