noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

neither snow...

neithersnow
Free-spirited calligraphy is my favorite. Don't get me wrong, there's a place in my heart for fussy script, but I just love the casual quality of the lettering by Neither Snow (as in "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.", I presume?). Via Oh Joy!
Have a great weekend everyone! Dell and I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary this weekend with my first real sushi dinner since finding out I was pregnant last January. I'm so looking forward to putting on pants with a lycra content of less than 80%, that do not come up to my boobs! Yay for regular-person pants, raw fish, and awesome husbands!

5 comments:

Anonymous on 1:44 PM

Very sweet... and yay to all those, for sure! :) Have a wonderful time!

Deirdre Gill on 2:15 PM

Certainly better than raw pants and fish husbands!

reloj on 3:17 PM

LOOKS GOOD

elizabeth on 1:45 PM

congrats on your anniversary!

i love the script on these - very modern and fun. custom wedding postage stamps can really add style to the outside of the envelope as well. www.weddingstamps.us/suggest-a-stamp has a tool to help brides get customized stamps by plugging in a few details of their special day. check it out!

25th anniversary invitation on 9:13 PM

I love that calligraphy. Its nice! Thanks for sharing. Happy anniversary and have many more anniversaries to come!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook