noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

it gets chilly at night...

hollystadler
I hope everyone had a great weekend! We were lucky enough to have some company - our ex-neighbors from Park Slope came out to see us. We had a great time talking about weddings (hers) and babies (mine). Dierdre is getting married next month, and is looking for something to wear over her shoulders, should it turn cold at night during her outdoor reception. I thought these were adorable, maybe you're looking for something similar? Both from Holly Stadler.

7 comments:

Celia on 11:02 PM

the eyelet one is so, so sweet. love it.

Kim Vallee on 11:14 PM

Capelets are so handy. I wish we could find them easily in shops. My favorite from Holly Stadler are definitively her Vintage Lace Wedding Shrug and her wool capelet.

kadler on 9:47 AM

Those are gorgeous. Think I can wear them every day?

Costume Diva on 10:39 AM

Oh I LOVE the eyelet one! Perfect for any summer sundress!

LPC on 11:37 AM

I like these more than most.

{The Perfect Palette} on 4:42 PM

loving these.

What he ate, what I ate. on 9:21 PM

oh wow. that top one is DI-vine!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook