noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

a bridesmaid's dream


If I told you there was a way that you could get all your bridesmaids to buy the same dress, in the same size, and have it look fantastic on everyone, yet have it look completely different on each girl, you'd tell me I was crazy, right? No fittings, no drama... you're tempted, aren't you? It's not an urban myth, Butter by Nadia has done it. Her Convertible Jersey Dress, available in just one size (and it really does fit all), can be worn a litany of ways. Over the shoulders, for a Greek inspired look. Halter style, a la Marilyn Monroe. Criss-crossed around the back for even more drama. You are only limited by your imagination. This dress comes in a variety of colors, short or long, and can be found in Brooklyn at Neda on Seventh Avenue or online at Girlshop.com. I own one, and I can honestly say it's the most comfortable, versatile dress I own. Your bridesmaids will thank you, I promise.

0 comments:

Mackenzie's Sketchbook