noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

feeling super girly today

makeup
Some cosmetic things I am really loving lately, all tested and approved!

Pixi's Nude Shade Wardrobe: Such a great combination of colors! They're all so very natural and soft. Everything you need for the "natural with definition" look is in this palette. I've used this every day since I got it. 'Nuff said!

Illamasqua Nail Varnish
: This UK company really excels at gorgeous, unique colors. So glad this brand is finally available here. Check out "Alarm" and "Muse", my two favorites.

Korres Eyeliners
: $32 gets you 10 eyeliners that retail separately for $16 each. They're creamy and go on very smooth. Easily the deal of the week!

1 comments:

melissa @ bling diva designs on 3:56 PM

Thanks for the info on the eyeliners! Adding to my cart now along with a smudge brush to take advantage of Sephora's free shipping!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook