noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

wild wreath centerpieces

strawberrycenterpiece
I haven't had a lot of time recently to look thru my favorite blogs, but I just came across this post over at Design*Sponge, and liked it so much I thought I'd pass it on. It's basically a full tutorial on how to make a gorgeously wild looking strawberry wreath centerpiece. The interesting thing about them is that they can be made ahead of time, great if you need to make more than one for a larger event. You know me, I can't resist a good DIY project!

2 comments:

mo on 4:35 PM

When we were in CA we saw beautiful wreaths made from live succulents. They were on outside dining tables at a winery in NAPA. Very nice idea!

Starry Night Design Studio on 7:45 AM

What a unique and beautiful centerpiece! Great idea!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook