noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

Spring has sprung here in New England and I'm itching to get into something cute! If only my wallet were looking a little better I would start with that adorable royal blue number from Anthropologie (it has bicycles on it!). I have a waist again! I could wear that! Yay!
Two Wheeler Shirtdress from Anthropologie.
Soda Fountain Dress from Mod Cloth.
What are friends for Dress from Modcloth.
Endless Chevron dress from Anthropologie.


Liene Stevens on 11:27 AM

I adore the yellow dress. Not sure I could pull off that color, but love it all the same.

mo on 5:53 PM

Love the neckline on the Chevron dress!

Me salen alas (si me paras los pies...) on 11:55 AM

I like so much the yellow dress.

Ms. Wife of the Year on 8:25 PM

Bottom left, if you please.