noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

Spring
Spring has sprung here in New England and I'm itching to get into something cute! If only my wallet were looking a little better I would start with that adorable royal blue number from Anthropologie (it has bicycles on it!). I have a waist again! I could wear that! Yay!
Two Wheeler Shirtdress from Anthropologie.
Soda Fountain Dress from Mod Cloth.
What are friends for Dress from Modcloth.
Endless Chevron dress from Anthropologie.

4 comments:

Liene Stevens on 11:27 AM

I adore the yellow dress. Not sure I could pull off that color, but love it all the same.

mo on 5:53 PM

Love the neckline on the Chevron dress!

Unknown on 11:55 AM

I like so much the yellow dress.

Ms. Wife of the Year on 8:25 PM

Bottom left, if you please.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook