noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

a do-it-yourselfer's wonderland

saveoncrafts
My sister (the super-crafter) told me about this amazing website, Save on Crafts, and the DIY'er in me just peed myself a little from joy! They have anything you could possibly want for DIY decor projects. Bulk feathers? Yes. Branches? Sure. Solar powered lanterns? Yup. Moss? In large quantites. Beautiful vases for cheap? Ok. Cake Stands? That, and so much more. If you are trying to do your own wedding decor, or are looking to score some craft supplies I would highly recommend checking this place out.
Have a great weekend everyone!

12 comments:

Dynamite Weddings on 4:48 PM

love the feathers!!!

nolabean on 7:18 PM

Too funny, I was just on this site last night-a great resource for all things crafty! They are the best source for glowby's-great for mardi gras costumes.

Genevieve on 10:44 AM

I bought my artificial green button mums from save on crafts!

April @ Stylish Events on 11:27 AM

Thank you so much for posting about this resource. I just bookmarked this site on my favorites!

Meg Sylvia on 12:37 PM

Save on Crafts is my absolute favorite source for projects! They just have everything you could ever need!

Limo Services CA on 10:36 AM

Thank you for the link. I had a chance to look around a bit on the site and I concur that it is amazing. My pants are still dry, but amazed!

Unknown on 10:01 PM

Wow- you just made my day! We're planning a beach wedding and his site is perfect. Thank you so much.

Samantha on 5:47 AM

Oh, I am so glad you shared! I'm going to check that site out straight away!

Unknown on 10:22 AM

Save on Crafts is great, and they seem to have a lot more stuff than when I got married three years ago. They didn't have those neat cupcake stands or cupcake wrappers. The wrappers can be a bit expensive (try eBay for deals on them) but they make cupcakes look so much more special and festive. I used the rubber ducky ones with little rubber ducky picks for a baby shower and they looked amazing.

SimpleDressAddict on 4:39 PM

What a great site! I can’t wait to use it. I love the solar powered lanterns. Thanks for sharing!

Amberdawn on 3:50 PM

Awesome! I'm planning an outdoor wedding and I've been looking for vases. I'm sure I'll get other inspiration here too!

bridezilla on 9:43 AM

I LOVE this website, I just wish they shipped to the UK!!
http://allthingsdiybride.blogspot.com/

Mackenzie's Sketchbook